MyAccount is a new way to access your council services. Find out more here.
What is MyAccount?
- MyAccount allows you to see council information relevant to you.
- Registered users will be able to find details about their bin collections, ward councillors, benefits and council tax all in one place.
- Plans are already in place to introduce even more services to MyAccount in the future.
- In short, MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us - helping you get on with your day.
Who can use MyAccount?
- Anyone who is a resident in the Folkestone & Hythe District.
- Non-residents in the district can also use this system to track the progress of any reports they've made.
How can I find out more about MyAccount?
Click here for everything you need to know about the benefits of MyAccount and how to register.