I am a Folkestone & Hythe tenant

East Kent Housing manages council tenant services on behalf of Folkestone & Hythe, Canterbury, Dover and Thanet councils. As a tenant of Folkestone & Hythe, you can get information and advice about your tenancy, your rights and responsibilities, how to report a repair and how to apply for a housing exchange or garage