Sign up for e-billing to receive and view your council tax bills electronically instead of through the post. You can sign up for council tax e-billing at any time.
How to set up or amend e-billing
Click the button below to receive future council tax bills by email. You will need to provide us with:
- your council tax account number
- the names on the council tax account
- the email address you wish the emails to be sent to
- confirmation that you are authorised to request this service
You should let us know if:
- you change email address
- you no longer wish to receive the service
How to apply
- click on the request button below, log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the e-billing request form. If you are already logged into your MyAccount the form will automatically open
- complete the form, with your council tax account number and email address
- MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7
We are required by law to send all other notices, reminders, final notices, and summonses, in paper format.
What happens next?
When we receive your application, you will be sent an email to confirm we have received your request and future bills will be sent to the email address you provided.
Bills sent by email have the same legal status as those sent by post.
If you no longer want to receive your council tax bill by email let us know here and include your Full name, your council tax account number and your address.