Change of tenant notification from landlord for council tax

Landlord self serve

Landlords can now view details of claims for which they are receiving direct payment of housing benefit, including the facility to provide payments and claim entitlement details for individual claims and landlord accounts.

You can also notify us of a change in circumstances for a claim.

Before logging into landlord self serve, download the user guide Landlord Self Serve User Guide (PDF, 247.48KB)

Log in to landlord self serve

If you require login details to the new landlord portal please email us 

Let us know about changes to your tenants

You can now report a change in tenant for council tax using our online form.

Landlord notification of change in tenant for council tax

Housing benefit payments

Housing benefit is normally paid every four weeks in arrears.

Link to our payment dates

We may pay housing benefit directly to you if your tenant is classed as vulnerable.

If your tenant is more than 8 weeks in arrears you can ask us to pay until the arrears fall under 8 weeks. To make this request you can email us. Please ensure that you include any relevant information to support the request.

We can only discuss a tenant's housing benefit with you if they have given us permission to do so. This can be done by completing this form:

Sharing information with your landlord (PDF, 145.84KB)