You can appeal against our decision regarding a council tax reduction claim if you think it's wrong.
How do I appeal a decision?
- click on the appeal button above
- select what you would like us to do in relation to your appeal
- complete the form with the necessary information, you will need to provide;
- your Benefit claim reference number
- the date of your decision letter, and;
- give a detailed description for the reason(s) for your appeal
What happens next
Once your form has been submitted, we will respond within two months.
If we don't agree with your appeal, you can appeal further to the Valuation Tribunal who must receive your appeal within two months of us making our decision.
Visit GOV.UK: Council tax appeals for further information on Council Tax appeals.