Visit our ModGov pages for information about council meetings, and watch web casts of council meetings.
Council meetings information on ModGov
Visit our ModGov pages to:
- view details of forthcoming key decisions at cabinet meetings
- view the meetings calendar and download associated documents, agendas, and minutes;
- search and view documents; and
- view information about each of the different committees.
You can also download the ModGov app from the Apple Store.
Council meetings from 6 May 2021
Following Government legislation and the easing of lockdown restrictions, from 6 May 2021, the Committee meetings listed below will be held in the Council Chamber:
- Full Council
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Finance and Performance Scrutiny Sub-committee
- Planning and Licensing Committee
- Audit and Governance Committee
- Personnel Committee
These meetings will be webcast live and available to view at:
From January 2022 the Folkestone Parks and Pleasure Grounds Charity meetings will also be webcast live.
Remaining meetings; Joint Transportation Board, F&H District and Parish Councils' Joint Committee; Licensing Sub Committees and other planned meetings open to the public will continue remotely and streamed live on YouTube at:
However, for practical reasons there may be occasions when these meetings are held in the Council Chamber. Please check the relevant agenda prior to each meeting.
Past council meetings will be archived and can be viewed on YouTube or Council Chamber Webcasts.