Visit our ModGov pages for information about council meetings, and watch web casts of council meetings.
Council meetings information on ModGov
Visit our ModGov pages to:
- view details of forthcoming key decisions at cabinet meetings
- view the meetings calendar and download associated documents, agendas, and minutes;
- search and view documents; and
- view information about each of the different committees.
You can also download the ModGov app from the Apple Store.
Council meetings from 6 May 2021
Following Government legislation and the easing of lockdown restrictions, from 6 May 2021, the Committee meetings listed below will be held in the Council Chamber:
- Full Council
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Finance and Performance Scrutiny Sub-committee
- Planning and Licensing Committee
- Audit and Governance Committee
- Personnel Committee
These meetings will be webcast live and available to view at:
From January 2022 the Folkestone Parks and Pleasure Grounds Charity meetings will also be webcast live.
Remaining meetings; Joint Transportation Board, F&H District and Parish Councils' Joint Committee; Licensing Sub Committees and other planned meetings open to the public will continue remotely and streamed live on YouTube at:
However, for practical reasons there may be occasions when these meetings are held in the Council Chamber. Please check the relevant agenda prior to each meeting.