We are experiencing issues with the Landlord Portal. We are working to fix the problem.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax for landlords

Using landlord self serve, you can quickly and easily access information, and notify us of any change in circumstances

Landlord self serve

Landlords can now view details of claims for which they are receiving direct payment of housing benefit, including the facility to provide payments and claim entitlement details for individual claims and landlord accounts.

You can also notify us of a change in circumstances for a claim.

Before logging into landlord self serve, download the user guide.

pdf icon Landlord Self Serve User Guide [463kb]

Log in to landlord self serve

If you forget your log in details you will need to email us to reactivate your account.

Let us know about changes to your tenants

You can now report a change in tenant for Council Tax using our online form.

Report a move

Housing Benefit payments

Housing Benefit is normally paid every four weeks in arrears.

Click here to view our payment dates

We may pay Housing Benefit directly to you if your tenant is classed as vulnerable.

If your tenant is more than 8 weeks in arrears you can ask us to pay until the arrears fall under 8 weeks. To make this request you can email us. Please ensure that you include any relevant information to support the request.

We can only discuss a tenant's housing benefit with you if they have given us permission to do so. This can be done by completing this form:

pdf icon Sharing information with your Landlord [183kb]