Our public litter and dog waste bins in the District are emptied regularly. On occasions these bins may become over-filled or may even be damaged and therefore require attention.
For action to be taken to either empty a full bin or to investigate a damaged bin, this needs to be reported to us with as much information as possible.
What you need to do
- select the appropriate form for whether the bin is full or damaged
- log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the online form
- let us know the location of the litter or dog bin
- tell us which type of bin requires attention
- if it is damaged, give a description of the damage
- You will also be able to upload a photo as evidence
If you wish to report it anonymously select the 'Report anonymously' option on the MyAccount log in page
What happens next
Once the report is received it will be passed to the relevant team to be actioned upon as appropriate.