Our public litter and dog waste bins in the District are emptied regularly. On occasions these bins may become over-filled or may even be damaged and therefore require attention.
For action to be taken to either empty a full bin or to investigate a damaged bin, this needs to be reported to us with as much information as possible.
What you need to do
- select the appropriate form for whether the bin is full or damaged
- log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the online form
- let us know the location of the litter or dog bin
- tell us which type of bin requires attention
- if it is damaged, give a description of the damage
- You will also be able to upload a photo as evidence
- MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7. For information about MyAccount visit the find out more page
Report a full litter or dog waste bin
Report a damaged litter or dog waste bin
What happens next
If you wish to report it anonymously select the 'Report anonymously' option on the MyAccount log in page
Once the report is received it will be passed to the relevant team to be actioned upon as appropriate.