Upload evidence for housing benefit

When to use this form

This form can be used to submit evidence to support your housing benefit claim. At the end of your initial application we will tell you if you need to provide any evidence. 

  • enter your housing benefit / council tax reduction claim reference.
  • upload your document(s) and submit

Submit your evidence

If you need to tell us about a change of circumstances please use the form located towards the bottom of this page

What file types can I upload?

  • images (JPEG, GIF, PNG, JPG)
  • PDFs
  • TIFs

Please note that there is a 5MB size limit on all files that can be attached.

Change of circumstances

If you want to tell us something has changed on your current claim please complete our change of circumstances form

Tell us about a change that may affect your housing benefit