Change of contact details
You can change your contact details via the council tenant section on our MyAccount. You will need to create an account the first time you do this which will give you access to view all of your details (including rent balances and statements) and to log repairs at any time.
We welcome your feedback, please send us your comments on the form on our: Suggestions, compliments or complaints web page.
General household or communal repairs
- Log online via our MyAccount platform under the council tenant section from the dashboard
- Mears App
- Call 0800 313 4740
Gas, hot water or central heating repairs
- Call Swale Heating on 0800 987 4034
- Tenants with air source heat pumps should call 01303 853 300
- Swale Heating have a customer portal where residents can book repairs and rearrange annual service appointments. You can also contact Swale via WhatsApp on 01795 503604, via text on 07984351760 or by using the live chat service on their website.
- If you smell gas please call the National Gas Emergency number on FREEPHONE 0800 111 999
UPVC windows or door repairs
- Call Mears on 0800 313 4740
- Report your repair - please visit our web page on Repair responsibility
- Contact our Planned Repairs Team on 01303 853300 and choose option 1 for council tenant option 2 for repairs
Please make sure you include your name and address and please give as much information as possible about your repair. This will help us to prioritise the work correctly and get somebody out to you as quickly as possible. If you have any specific access arrangements please be sure to mention these.
Contacts for leaseholders
For all leaseholder queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01303 853000
Please contact the following for all communal repairs
- Mears on 0800 313 4740
Cleaning issues in communal areas
If you have any question or concerns about the communal cleaning service where you live, you can contact us on email@example.com, or you can contact our cleaning contractor - Town & Country Cleaners - via the methods below
- Email Town & Country Cleaners at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- If you spot a problem with the cleaning in your block you can report it direct to Town and Country by calling their 24hour helpline on 0800 389 4825
Grounds maintenance in communal area
- Email GroundsMaintenanceAdmin@folkestone-hythe.gov.uk or
- Call 01303 853660 and choose option 5 for other services option 2 for grounds maintenance
Service charge payments, arrangement and queries
- Call call 01303 853000 or
- Email email@example.com
Please note that all general enquiries addressed to the housing tenancy & leaseholders services team will be responded to within 20 working days.