The Folkestone & Hythe district has been divided into two areas, an East Area (Folkestone and Folkestone Rural) and a West Area (The Marsh, Hythe and Cheriton). The two areas each have a dedicated management team who keep in regular contact with tenants and leaseholders, providing support around managing your tenancy, dealing with repairs and helping with neighbourhood issues.
The teams work to ensure that service requests and complaints are responded to promptly and reports of any issues of safeguarding, harassment or anti-social behaviour are investigated. The area teams will also coordinate the programme of estate inspections.
To report any issues please email us at email@example.com.
Your neighbourhood management team
Leading both the East and West teams is our Neighbourhood Management Senior Specialist: Tom Harding
|Area||Locations Covered||Neighbourhood Management Specialist||Patch||Neighbourhood Housing Officer||Neighbourhood Surveyor|
St Mary's Bay
Marsh Rural and Lydd
Rural and Sellindge
|Alex Stock||Folkestone 1
Supporting the teams are other specialist staff including:
- Leasehold Senior Specialist - Richard Parker, who manages the leasehold properties and the Right to Buy scheme.
- Tenant Liaison Specialist - Loren Paine, who is developing new ways that tenants can get involved.
- Caretakers - Rikki, Francis, John and Andrew, who ensure that the communal areas in our blocks of flats are clean and well maintained.
- Independent Living Managers, who support tenants over the age of 50 for semi sheltered schemes, and over the age of 60 for sheltered schemes, to continue living as independently as possible while providing them with an enhanced housing management service. Leading both East and West teams is our Supported Housing Senior Specialist - Jan Hatcher.
- Town & Country Cleaning, our cleaning partners who clean the internal areas to our blocks of flats.