Changes to our waste collection service have been rolled out. Thank you for your patience as crews adapt to new routes. If you experience delays, please leave your waste/recycling out until it is collected. Teams will visit properties between 7am and 5pm.
If your bin has not been collected by 5pm on your collection day please use one of the following links to report it to us.
Report a missed bin without a MyAccount
Report a missed bin using your MyAccount
You should not report a missed bin if:
- the bin was not placed out for collection by 7am on the correct day
- the bin contains the incorrect items or materials for disposal/recycling (What can be recycled from home)
We have not changed any arrangements for garden waste collections. You can check your new waste calendar or visit the MyArea section of our website to find out when your next collection is.
Your collection may have been missed for the following reasons:
- you need to put your rubbish/recycling on the boundary of your property by 7am on your collection day. If you put it out later, you may miss the collection and the operatives will not return if this is the case. You can check your collection day by viewing your collection calendar
- if the rubbish for the rest of your street hasn't been collected, the collection may be running late. Please wait until the end of the working day to report a missed collection
- the bin contains the incorrect items or material for disposal/recycling
What happens next
Your report will be passed to the waste team to arrange a return collection. Please leave your bin out for collection and the crew will return as soon as possible.