Events including alcohol or music

Alcohol and music are licensable activities so you may have to apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TENs)*.

For advice on whether a licence will be necessary for your event and how to apply for it please contact the licensing team at the Folkestone & Hythe District Council at

* or a Premises Licence depending on the event.