Artificial light

Artificial light, for example from outdoor security lights, can cause a nuisance to individuals and even affect their health

Report it to us

You will need to:

Log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the form. MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7

  • complete the form

Report artificial light