As part of our various roles within the district we expect our staff to be professional, helpful and courteous when dealing with members of the public. Our waste crew can be reported to us if you believe they have fallen below this standard and have displayed inappropriate behavior.
Some acts of inappropriate crew behaviour could include:-
- dangerous driving
- displaying an aggressive nature
What you need to do
- click on the report button and log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the online form to report inappropriate crew behaviour. If you are already logged into your MyAccount the form will automatically open
- let us know what type of incident took place
- tell us when and where the incident happened
- give a full description of the incident including any description you have of the person or persons involved along with any vehicle details that you may have taken
- You will also be able to upload a photo as evidence.
- MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7. For information about MyAccount visit the find out more page
What happens next
Once the report has been received it will be investigated and you will be contacted to either discuss the details or advised of the outcome.