If your bin has not been collected by 5pm on your collection day please use the link below to report it to us 24/7.
The quickest and easiest way to report a missed bin is via MyAccount, where you will be able to see if your collection has been rescheduled and report the bin being missed without the need to complete a form. You can also check your new waste collection calendar.
You will need to log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one).
MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7. For information about MyAccount visit the find out more page.
You should not report a missed bin if:
- the bin was not placed out for collection by 7am on the correct day
- the bin contains the incorrect items or materials for disposal/recycling (What can be recycled from home)
Your collection may have been missed for the following reasons:
- you need to put your rubbish/recycling on the boundary of your property by 7am on your collection day. If you put it out later, you may miss the collection and the operatives will not return if this is the case. You can check your collection day through our MyAccount service.
- if the rubbish for the rest of your street hasn't been collected, the collection may be running late. Please wait until the end of the working day to report a missed collection
- the bin contains the incorrect items or material for disposal/recycling