On your designated collection day for your recycling and waste bins the waste crew will collect your bin/s and once emptied will return them to their point of collection.
If the waste crew are not placing them back to their initial collection point then please report this to us so that we can request that the waste crew return to place your bin/s back to the correct location or if you have already moved the bin/s this report will be passed to the Waste Services team.
If you are on an assisted bin collection it is vital you let us know if the bin/s are not being returned correctly so we can check that we have the correct details on the system for your collection point and to also make sure the waste crew return the bin/s to the designated collection point.
What you need to do
- click on the report button above and log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the online form to report an incorrect bin return. If you are already logged into your MyAccount the form will automatically open
- tell us which bin/s were not returned correctly
- advise us where the bin/s were left after collection
- let us know if the bin/s have been put back to their original collection point or are still where they were left by the crew
- make us aware if you are on an assisted collection
- You can also upload a photo as evidence
- MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7. For information about MyAccount visit the find out more page
Report the return of an incorrect bin
What happens next?
On submission your completed form will either be sent to the waste crew to return and place the bin/s back or it will be sent to the Waste Team to remind the crew of their duties and responsibilities to ensure this doesn't continue.