If you have questions after receiving your annual council tax bill - click here for a guide to where you can find more information.

Environment Complaints

Report unpleasant smells, problem bonfires, dust or light problems

Report it to us

You will need to

Log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the form. MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7

ยท       complete the form

Report it

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page