Request a new or replacement bin for your property.
There could be a variety of reasons why you require a new or replacement bin for your property ranging from:
- your bin has been stolen whilst on your property
- you have moved into the property and the bin/s were missing on arrival
- it has been damaged or lost on your designated collection day
- it has been subject to vandalism
- general wear and tear
Request a new or replacement bin
What you need to do
- click on the request button above and log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the online form to request a new or replacement bin. If you are already logged into your MyAccount the form will automatically open
- select the reason why you require a new or replacement bin
- select which bin/s you require and pay any relevant costs applicable
- MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7. For information about MyAccount visit the find out more page
Depending on the reason for the request for a new or replacement bin there may be a charge that will need to be paid at the time of the request before the item will be arranged for delivery. Please note that delivery can take up to 28 working days once form submitted and payment made. Charges are as follows:
|Green lid bin||180 litre household waste bin (green lid) for refuse||£52.70|
|Purple lid bin||240 litre recycling bin (purple lid) for dry recycling||£50.50|
|Purple box||55 litre recycling box (purple) for dry recycling||£15.40|
|Black box||55 litre recycling box (black) for paper & card recycling (no lid)||£15.40|
|Green caddy||23 litre external kerbside caddy (green) for food waste||£15.40|
|Grey caddy||5 litre internal kitchen caddy (grey) for food waste||£10.25|
|Launch pack||Launch pack (includes a refuse and recycling bin, a black box, a kerbside caddy and a kitchen caddy)||£102.50|
|Brown lid bin||180 litre garden waste bin (brown lid) This fee is for the purchase of a new bin only. You will also need to be subscribed to the garden waste scheme for collections to take place if not already||£31.50|
Please note that the recycling boxes do not come with lids.
If you share your bins with other properties then you will need to speak to your landlord and/or managing agent and ask them to contact us to discuss any new or replacement bins for the site as there will be charges to supply or replace these.
If you are a property developer and require bins for your new development then please visit the bin request for property developer page
What happens next
Once the form and any appropriate payment has been made and submitted then the requested item/s will be delivered to the property within 28 working days. Please note that the Waste Team may need to contact you if they have any queries regarding your request.
If you require any additional bins (as you have a large family or have extra recycling each collection day) visit request an additional bin
If you require an additional refuse bin due to a medical reason visit clinical waste collections
To find out more about the council's recycling and waste scheme visit what you can recycle from home