We are responsible for keeping our streets, parks and open spaces clean and safe for residents.
If you notice a location that requires attention then let us know by providing as much information as possible using the forms below. Examples of street cleaning requiring attention could be from a build-up of litter or general debris.
Streets in the district are allocated a “zone” based on how busy they are and they are cleansed according to which zone they are in.
What you need to do
- click on a button below and log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the online form to request street cleaning
- let us know the location of the issue
- give a description of the cleaning that is required.
- MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7. For information about MyAccount visit the find out more page.
If you wish to report it anonymously select the 'Report anonymously' option on the MyAccount log in page
What we will do
- sweep town centres and main shopping areas every day
- empty litter bins as necessary
- sweep residential areas according to how busy they are, on a scale of once a fortnight to three times a week
People who leave litter may get a Fixed Penalty Notice. If they don't pay the penalty they can be fined up to £2,500.
What happens next
Your report will be passed to the relevant team/s to be actioned upon as appropriate.
If you want to report a full or damaged public bin visit the report a full or damaged litter bin or dog waste bin page