We are responsible for keeping our streets, parks and open spaces clean and safe for residents.
If you notice a location that requires attention then let us know by providing as much information as possible using the forms below. Examples of street cleaning requiring attention could be from a build-up of litter or general debris.
What you need to do
- click on a button below and log into your MyAccount (or create an account if you don't already have one) to complete the online form to request street cleaning
- let us know the location of the issue
- give a description of the cleaning that is required.
- MyAccount is an easier and quicker way to interact with us and is available 24/7. For information about MyAccount visit the find out more page.
If you wish to report it anonymously select the 'Report anonymously' option on the MyAccount log in page
Report a street that needs cleaning
Report a street that needs weeds clearing
What we will do
- sweep town centres and main shopping areas every day
- empty litter bins as necessary
- sweep residential areas according to how busy they are, on a scale of once a fortnight to three times a week
People who leave litter may get a Fixed Penalty Notice. If they don't pay the penalty they can be fined up to £2,500.
What happens next
Your report will be passed to the relevant team/s to be actioned upon as appropriate.
If you want to report a full or damaged public bin visit the report a full or damaged litter bin or dog waste bin page